This 8 week course is designed to help correct diastasis, strengthen your core and pelvic floor and help you feel stronger than ever. When you go through pregnancy and childbirth it is normal for your abdominals to stretch apart and make room for the growing baby. This separation is known as diastasis.
Your pelvic floor also spends nine months carrying a much heavier load, and the surrounding muscles that support the pelvic floor often weaken with pregnancy. Your core and pelvic floor work hand in hand and it is important to strengthen these, and the surrounding muscles after baby. If connection is not reestablished a host of problems can occur, including but not limited to, a tummy “pooch”, back pain, incontinence, pelvic floor tightness and/or weakness, neck and shoulder tightness, and more! Sometimes these symptoms develop right away and other times these symptoms don’t appear until down the road.
During this course, you will learn how to work your core and pelvic floor through natural movements. Kegels are great for some, but may actually produce the opposite effect in others. Our program teaches functional movements that connects your core and pelvic floor allowing you to gradually strengthen your body and return to all the activities you love. You will also strengthen supporting muscles that can cause diastasis and pelvic floor problems to persist. It is never too late to begin this program, even if your children are grown!
This course is progressive. The moves early on are very gentle and you are generally able to start the course immediately after birth. However we always recommend you check with your doctor to ensure this is safe for you.
This course includes:
- 8 weeks of progressive workouts designed to eliminate diastasis, strengthen your core, pelvic floor and supporting muscles
- Video demonstrations of all moves along with descriptive verbal cueing to ensure proper form and execution
- Short teaching videos each week to help you understand why diastasis and pelvic floor dysfunction can persist and what you can do in your day to day life to correct it
- Videos that model and describe proper form for exercises as well as teach why the exercise is important
- PDF downloads for all course material so you can read and learn, as well as watch
- 2 bonus workouts to help you continue to progress after the course
- A full body foam rolling workout designed to release tight muscles and keep you feeling good
- Unlimited access to course material
- Learn and progress at your own pace